REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS for the safety and welfare of migrant workers and construction workers and
Acts & Rules
LABOUR LAWS ADMINISTERED
- Reforms Highlighted.
- The Workmen's Compensation Act, 1923 and Rules 1924.
- The Trade Unions Act, 1926 and Regulation, 1941.
- The Payment of Wages Act, 1936 and Rules 1936.
- The Industrial Employment (Standing Orders) Act, 1946 and Rules 1946.
- Industrial Dispute Act, 1947 and Rules 1959 and Amendment Ordinance 2010.
- The Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and Rules 1954.
- The Working Journalists (Condition of Service) and Miscellaneous Provision Act, 1955.
- The Orissa Shops and Commercial Establishments Act, 1956 and Rules 1958.
- The Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Rules 1966.
- The Motor Transport Workers Act, 1961 and Rules 1966.
- The Payment of Bonus Act, 1965 and Rules 1975 and Amendment Ordinance 1977.
- The Beedi Cigar Workers (Condition of Employment) Act, 1966 and Rules 1969.
- The Orissa Industrial Establishment (National Festival) Holiday Act, 1969 and Rules 1972.
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970 and Rules 1975.
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972 and Rules 1974.
- The Equal Remuneration Act, 1976.
- The Sales Promotion Employees (Condition of Service) Act 1976 and Rules 1976.
- The Inter-state Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment and condition of service) Act 1979 and Rules 1980.
- The Cine Workers and Cinema Theatre Workers (Regulation of Employment Act, 1981.
- The Child Labour (Prohibition and Regulation) Act, 1986 and Rules 1994.
- The Labour Laws (Exemption from Furnishing Returns and Maintenance of Registers by certain Establishment) Act, 1988.
- The verification of Membership and Recognisation of Trade Unions Rules 1994.
- The Building and other Construction workers (Regulation of Employment and condition of Service) Act, 1996 (Central Act) and Rules 2002.
- The Building and other Construction workers Welfare and Cess Act 1996 and Rules 2002.
- The Unorganised Workers Social Security Act, 2007 and Rules 2010.
- Rastriya Swasthya Bima Yojana Scheme.